Project Manager >
Seeking Project Manager to provide full responsibility in managing all aspects of multiple small to midsize projects.
· Responsible for coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
· Actively manages project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
· Provides oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced designers and architects. Ensures quality control.
· Serves as the primary consultant liaison and secondary client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
· Clear Direction. Is good at establishing clear directions; sets objectives and distributes workload appropriately. Maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results. Brings out the best in people.
· Timely Decision Making. Makes decisions in timely manner sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure.
· Exceptional Organization. Can marshal resources to get things done; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
· Good Communication. Adept at managing expectations of clients, vendors and internal team.
· Professional architecture degree
· Revit experience; Ajera and ProCore experience is a plus
· 8 or more years of experience – some or all in healthcare architecture
· Licensure preferred, but not required