Healthcare Architect/Designer >
Seeking a high energy, positive architect or designer with a passion for healthcare architecture to work on a multitude of projects contributing to the success across the E4H network.
Fort Worth, TX; Dallas, TX
• Provide technical expertise to generate documents for healthcare projects ranging in size and scope.
• Work with Partners and Project Managers on all project efforts, both administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
• Scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Sets goals, anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks.
• Actively manage project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
• REVIT experience required
• Provides oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced technical staff.
• Ensures quality control on all deliverables.
• May estimate fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts for partner or associated partner review.
• Serve as the primary consultant liaison and secondary client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
• Understand the overall design process and work towards developing and documenting design concepts.
• 5-8 years; some or all in healthcare architecture
• Licensure preferred or demonstrated recent effort on the path to licensure.
• Proficiency in Revit for architecture preferred.